The cleverest book by “Dr. Seuss”, best to cultivate children’s interest in reading and establishing interpersonal relationships.
A Classic Case of Dr. Seuss 20 books set includes:
1. Dr.Seuss’s ABC
2. The Cat in the Hat
3. The Cat in the Hat Comes Back
4. One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
5. Dr.Seuss’s Sleep Book
6. Ten Apples Up on Top
7. Wacky Wednesday
8. I Wish That I Had Duck Feet
9. Mr.BrownCan Moo! Can You?
10. Hop on Pop
11. I Can Read with My Eyes Shut
12. Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
13. Fox in Socks
14. Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories
15. The Sneetches and Other Stories
16. Horton Hears a Who!
17. There’s a Wocket in My Pocket
18. Scrambled Eggs Super
19. Green Eggs and Ham
20. The Lorax
Theodore Seuss Geisel – better known to millions of his fans as Dr. Seuss – was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children’s books, and his first book – And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street – was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only The Cat In The Hat, published in 1957, the first of a successful range of early learning books known as Beginner Books.