Always thought about stock investing but doesn’t know how to start? Wouldn’t it be great to have a step-by-step guide?
This book does just that! Whether you are a beginner or someone looking for new ways to generate passive income, this book is a must-read for you. It will help you to build your own million-dollar income generating machine – while keeping your regular 9-5 job.
In it, you’ll discover:
- How to choose an investment model that suits your risk profile
- Why dividend-growth is the preferred model for Malaysia Stock Market
- The 4 simple steps in identifying stocks that gives you both capital returns and dividend income
- Step-by-step guide in valuing stocks and determine your entry price (No more second guessing!)
- How to invest in Malaysia’s Real Estate Investment Trusts (Applicable to Singapore REITs as well!)
- How to manage your stock portfolio for maximum profit and achieve your desired passive income level
There are also over 30 real-life case studies used in this book to help you discover what is an investment-grade stock.
Thomas Chua is a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). He spent the last 7 years working as a financial auditor and risk consultant from late 2013 to 2020. During these periods, he was involved in various consultancy engagements such as pre-IPO Internal Control Framework Review and Enterprise Risk Management for entities undergoing listing exercise on Bursa Malaysia, SGX and HKEx.
Throughout his career, he has gained valuable insights about Malaysia’s listed companies and the industry they are operating in. This has somewhat helped him on his stock investment journey in both the Malaysia and US Stock Market. He believes that “the pathway to mastery is to teach” and that’s why he wrote this book in hope to educate new investors on the DOs and DON’Ts about stock investing. He also has an investment blog – stocksinsights.com – with a mission to educate people about stock investing.
Apart from doing research and writing investment articles on his website, he also conducts private classes teaching people about stock options trading for US Stock Market. His ultimate goal is to go full time investing and part-time teaching about stock investing as well as options trading.